Friday, January 16, 2009

New RSS Feed Added

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've added a direct RSS feed over there in the left column (go ahead, take a look) for a site called AudioFanzine. They are constantly posting the latest stories about gear and instruments and all that good stuff that you like to read about. There are tons of new stories since the NAMM show is currently happening. I'm headed there myself this weekend and hopefully I'll be able to pass the word along to some well known guitarists to send me their stories. Anyway, if you like this blog, do me a favor and click those Audio Fanzine links when you see a story you like. THANKS!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hey, I read the Audiofanzine links and thought the P3 phantom-powered pedal system sounds like a nice alternative to changing batteries or power adapters. Any other takes on it? Sound like it's workable or just a flash in the pan?

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the one about the new Taylor guitar. Looks pretty cool.